Notary services for Individuals
A Notary Public can provide the following services for individuals:
- Copies of passports for example to open a bank account
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Transfers of land, houses, shares
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Foreign Adoption Applications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Surrendering of Nationality
- Change of Appearance
- Change of Name Deeds
- Certifying University / College documents
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.
I offer appointments to clients in Coventry and throughout Nuneaton, Bedworth and the North Warwickshire and West Midlands areas.
Appointments are available either at my offices or at your home or office at a time to suit you.
I deal with clients who speak English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Gujarati. Other languages can be dealt with by prior arrangement.